Presentation Conference 2021
- Managing Director at Esen Mining Consulting Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia.
- Consultant at JK Tech in Australia. A specialist in drilling, blasting, and grinding.
- Worked as a Technical Services Specialist Engineer for seven years at Orica Mining Services in Australia.
- Over 25 years of professional experience.
- Minerals Process Engineer from the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Master of Engineering Science from the University of Queensland.
- Over 20 years of work experience in technical and operational industry.
- Rock comminution specialist.
ENGINEERING AND BLASTING EXPLOSIVES: RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND FUTURE CHALLENGES
- Internationally recognized expert in explosives and blasting engineering technology. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) with honors from the University of Melbourne, a Master of Engineering Science and a Ph.D. from the University of Queensland.
- Currently, he leads a research group focused on advanced preconditioning and fragmentation techniques for future reduced impact mineral extraction methods. In addition, he has recently worked with unique experimental capabilities for such purposes.
- He has a degree in Mining Civil Engineering from the University of Liège, Belgium.
- Ph.D. in Geological Engineering from Mines ParisTech, France.
- 30 years of experience in research, development, and innovation.
- For 22 years he has conducted studies related to blasting in Chile.
- He is recognized for the scientific bases and models that support his research and due to the incorporation of geomechanics for the resolution of the studied topics, both for open pit and underground mines.
- Chemist with 27 years of experience in mining explosives (emulsion, water gel and ANFO).
- He has researched in different fields and worked on development, manufacturing, and field product implementation, in addition to regulatory compliance as an inspector of explosives.
THE PRINCIPLE OF BACKWARD COMPLETION – DRILLING AND BLASTING FOR THE OPTIMIZATION OF… WHATEVER IT MAY BE
- Mining Engineer with 35 years of experience in drilling and blasting.
- He has taken part in the design and implementation of several applied research projects, including blasting problems solutions based on measurement and modeling.
- Conducted applied research (JKMRC), blasting engineering consulting, explosives development and delivery of synchronization solutions (Dyno Nobel, Austin Powder, and Davey Bickford).